Thursday, September 07, 2006

First Day of School...

Well the first day of school has passed without flaw. I went to the right classes, had the right books, and didn't fall asleep in any of them. :)

So far I like all of my classes. Music history is going to be interesting, the professor tells a lot of really bad jokes...but hey, it beats the monotone "blah blah blah" that many professors seem to love. Spanish should be pretty easy. The teacher takes in nice and slow, 3 weeks per chapter. So it shouldn't be too hard and she seems really nice. Psychology is going to kick my butt. But I kind of expected that because it's a 300 level class. We get to do psychology experiments in that class. The first experiment is making each other drool on command. Think Pavlov and the dog's :) Should be interesting! The only class I haven't had yet is Astronomy. I have that today. So I'll let ya'll know how that is.

K, I guess that's about it. My boyfriend and I are still working out this 'living together' thing. No major fights, but definately a bit of tension between us at times. He got a job, so now we both have income--which relieves a lot of the stress.

My parents are coming up today. That in itself should be interesting. They're staying in the same room at a hotel, even though they live in seperate houses that are 400 miles away. Oh well, I'll just avoid the hotel.

Have a great Thursday! The week is almost over :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Congrats on having good classes, even if they may seem butt-kickish! You and the BF will work it out - you are both going through some major transitions, so there is BOUND to be tension!

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home