Sunday, September 10, 2006

Let The Homework Begin!

I'll be honest, I hate homework. I hate it when I get it, I hate it when I'm working on it, and I hate it when I'm done. But I always do it, I'm a stickler for doing all assignments on time, even if it means I end up running on 4 hours of sleep and 2 pots of coffee the next day. Professor's here don't ease you into homework, they just pile it on the first day and then add to the pile every day thereafter until the end of the semester, 15 weeks away. It's like your brain is running a 16 week marathon, taking a 3 week break to rejuvenate, then another 16 week marathon.
Anyways, after only 3 days of class, I have lots of reading to do:

2 Chapters to read for Astronomy
3 Chapters, an essay, and familiarize myself with the APA publication manual for Pyschology
2 sections of math and 1 section of holiday seasons for Spanish
4 sections & the prelude for Music

And my parents wonder why I only read one "leisure reading" book a month!

While I have been writing this post I have come to one conclusion....My brain is in better shape than my body is.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Idaho Dad said...

The thing I remember about college (it's been 16 years) is the overwhelming amount of reading assignments. I was always behind! Thank goodness for my note-taking skills in class, as that's how I passed most of my tests.

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

The reading is what I DON'T miss about college. Loved the papers, the projects, hated the reading.

Good luck - at least it ends - evenutally!

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I concur. Hated the reading.

How's the weather there? It's nice and cool here. 70's and low 80's.

2:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home