Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Emotions

So I've been a puddle of emotions for the last 2 days. Actually, I've been a puddle of tears. But let's back up a little bit...to Saturday.

Saturday I was sick...twice.

Sunday I was okay, just didn't eat anything.

Monday was sick again. Took a long nap & felt better. Got out of bed to get some water and burst into tears. No reason why, nothing triggered it, nadda, nothin. Cried on and off all day.

Tuesday got up, felt okay. Ate breakfast, burst into tears again, couldn't figure out why, but couldn't stop crying. Cried for 3 hours straight, unable to stop. It sucked.

So, now it's Tuesday evening, I've still been crying on and off, though no more 3 hour crying spree's *knock on wood* and I think I've pinpointed the reason why....

I'm homesick. I've never been homesick before in my life. Not when I went to college, not when I went to Europe for a month, not even when I first moved down here. Nope, I'm homesick now...6.5 weeks AFTER I moved down here. I'm not even bothering to figure out why I'm homesick. I'm too damn tired to even care why.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Aw, hon. Being homesick is PERFECTLY understandable. My goodness - look at thte life changes you've undergone in the past few months! Eeks! You need to get out - maybe a public library with a book talk one evening, some sort of coffeeshop you can find to hang out at on a weekend...find some time to explore your new place and find the things that can make you happy there.

10:43 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Sorry you're homesick, and yeah, what Judy said.

11:39 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I'm sorry :-/

Trying to find some things you like about your new place sounds like good advice to me. And a few calls home maybe.

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home