Friday, October 10, 2008

All I do

All I do is wash bottles these days. Bottle, nipples, bottle rings, dome caps, more bottles, more nipples, more bottle rings. Wanna know why?

Well the obvious reason is that there's a baby in the house. The less obvious reason is that Avent, the type of bottle that baby prefer's, jacked their prices since going BPA free.

$10 a bottle is a bit steep if you ask me. So, thanks to the uber expensive Avent BPA free bottles---we have a limited number of them.

Basically unless the price of Avent bottles comes down soon-(not likely)-I will be washing bottles 3 times a day, every day, for quite awhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Ouch. That's really steep.

11:13 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Yet another argument for breastfeeding!

I guess it's better than ingesting BPA. Baby will thank you some day, I'm sure.

12:48 PM

 
Blogger The Library Lady said...

You are telling me that a mom who can afford a LIVE-IN NANNY can't afford to drop another $100 on bottles?

Can't say I think much of her priorities. I'd rather you spent less time on the bottles and had more time to help with the baby....

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home