Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Moment of Clarity

Or maybe it's just the coffee speaking, but I can actually finish a sentence right now, so I'm taking advantage of it and writing a new post!

I finally got my driver's license yesterday. As usual it looks like a mug shot, but at least I can get insurance now.

I had to upgrade my purse, which bummed me out, because purses and I don't get along. I don't like them, rarely ever carry them, and I think I only owned 3 in my lifetime until I came here. Now I have on of those huge over the shoulder, could pack a house in there, can't find anything purses.

The reason for the purse upgrade? The work wallet. My personal wallet is nice and skinny, organized, and has the minimal stuff for shopping survival in it. My work wallet is another story. ATM cards, cash cards, Costco card, credit cards, money, baby card, gift cards, reciepts, coupons, the list goes on and on.

Oh, and the baby is doing well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Duuuuuude, two wallets? I can barely keep up with one, hahaha.

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Are you happy????? I want to hear about you and how everyone is treating you!!! :) hugs!!!!

9:10 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I knew a girl who had a fantastic drivers license photo. So I asked how she did it. She said the reason the pictures turn out so bad is because they're too close up and the flash is too bright. She said the secret was to stand about two feet behind where they tell you to stand.

I'm gonna try it next time. Of course, I'll have to wait a couple of years.

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home