Monday, September 22, 2008

Things

Things are going well here. As usual there's little things here and there but nothing majorly horrible to report. I spend a lot of time with the baby, the rest of my time is spent running errands, doing laundry, cleaning, or just kickin back and relaxing. I have plenty of free time, and I definately don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of.

I'm slowly meeting the people in the cul-de-sac, or however it's spelled. Lots of little kids. I'm gonna have to start farming myself out for babysitting on my time off. Cha-Ching!

I guess that's about it. To sum it all up:

Baby is cute

I'm averagely happy and still trying to find my place in the house

Dog drives me nuts sometimes

I'm not getting lost nearly as much.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow - sounds like an awesome job! And some sideline job action, too - woot!

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

Glad to hear it! :) Been thinking about ya! My brother and SIL moved to Atlanta a month ago and are enjoying it...

10:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home