Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is This For Real?

So I'm currently on a journey of sorts to lose 106 pounds. After cutting back from 2 Diet Coke's a day to 1 per day, I decided to cut my fast food in take to once a week. I haven't stepped on a scale in 3 months. Last time I was weighed was at the doctors and let me tell you, that number on their scale scared the crap outta me. I got up the courage and stepped on a scale this morning. Expecting the worst I took a deep breath and looked at the number. I was shocked.

I stepped off the scale, reset it, and stepped back on. Yep, same number. I did it again, and again, and again. Not believing what I was seeing. Then, finally believing that the scale was right I smiled.

I've lost 23 pounds. Granted it's been about 12 weeks since I've cut back on the pop and fast food but still....23 pounds! 13 more pounds and I'll be below 200 again. So, for the record:

Beginning weight: 236

Current weight: 213

Goal Weight: 130

Pounds to go: 83

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

That is AWESOME! The one lesson I learned was that weight loss was a lifestyle change. Simply put. Change your life and the way you feed yourself and take care of yourself, and your body will follow along. keep up the outstanding work!

12:03 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

23 pounds is awesome!!!

I had cut back to one coke a day a couple years ago, but I'm back up to three or four now.

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home