Monday, May 30, 2011

Getting There

Sorry for the lack of updates. About 2 weeks ago I realized that my house was a disaster zone due to everything going on in the last year. So, last week I decided to do something about it. I really should've taken before and after pictures, but I didn't think of it until I was done!

Last week I cleaned the kitchen and the hallway adjacent to the kitchen. 6 paper bags of stuff was donated while 3 bags of trash were removed.

Next I'm going to work on the bedroom. We'll see how much clutter I can get rid of!

Pictures coming soon, if I can find my camera!

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

WOW! Go YOU! Can you share a little of that motivation this way so I can do the same?

8:23 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I so need to de-clutter. And yet here I sit.

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Oh, one of my favorite activities! Think I'll go do some of that myself.

10:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home