Thursday, May 08, 2008

When God is on your side

This kid amazes me sometimes. We were arguing about her putting her coat on to go outside. It's warm, but not THAT warm. So anyways, she shifts to conversation to heaven, and God. Here's the conversation:

Goober: You know sometimes God talks to me

Me: Really? ... Put your coat on

Goober: Yeah, I can hear him right now.

Me: Oh, okay. Put your coat on

Goober: Yep, he's saying "Cassidy you're right" Can't you hear him?

Me: No, I can't. Put your coat on or I'll put it on for you.

*sigh* I guess when God is on your side the other person just doesn't have a chance.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

It's hard to argue with God!

8:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice try on her part!

Much better than the kid I babysat who told me about the demons in the ceiling.

2:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home