Friday, August 08, 2008

Sick...or not...

So yesterday Goober fell ill, was running a low grade temperature, had a headache, runny nose, and sore throat. We were laying on the couch watching a movie when she asked if she could have a candy bar. Um.....no. I gave her some other options--milk, water, gatorade, juice, popcicle, grapes, banana, etc. Nope, she wanted a candy bar. I put my foot down and told her no candy bar. Then comes this gem from her mouth:

"Well I'm sick so you have to get me whatever I want and do whatever I want ALL DAY!!!"

Her highly convincing arguement didn't work. And today? She's perfectly fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

LOL - yep, sounds like my oldest!

10:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, if your so sick, go lay in bed and be quiet until you're all better. My kids don't get sick very often...

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home