Sunday, July 27, 2008

Progress

Here's the progress so far this weekend:

Pack 6 boxes DONE!!!! I'm going to shoot for 3 more boxes by tomorrow night.

Take 3 bags of stuff to Good Will Not done yet. I have 1.5 bags ready to go.

Go through all clothes Haven't done this yet. Hence the reason I don't have 3 bags for Good Will yet.

Do the laundry-(3-4 loads) Hasn't been done yet. Reason? I don't have enough cash on hand to go to the laundromat soooooooo I'm waiting till tomorrow when the bank is open.

Get rid of the 20 fruit flies that are hanging out in my kitchen. Down to 5 or so. They're slowly dying off thanks to there being NO FOOD in this house.

Figure out how the stupid fruit flies are still alive when there's no food in the house My neighbor is the culprit of the d*mn fruit flies. That's a whole nother post though.

Go to Goober's Birthday Party DONE!

Work for a few hrs. to generate some extra cash Yep :)

Cash paycheck at the bank Going to go to the bank tomorrow

Additionally I've done the following:

Taken 1 load of recycleables to the recycling plant. Have 1 more load to go

Washed all the garbage cans in the house

Ordered a new power cord for my laptop because the other one was fried in a storm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home