Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekly Happenings

Remember Cameron???? This is him a year ago, right before his family moved. This is the little bugger now, refusing to smile for the camera. Goober and I went to tour an ore boat. This is on the top deck.
She was quite interested in the bell.
But obviously LOVED the ice cream after the tour.

While packing she interupted me to come see the "2 headed fly" I went to a new eye Dr. and he dialated my eyes. Goober said I looked like an alien.
And she's been talking about winter coming 'soon.'

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I see where she got her nickname!

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Hopefully, this means things are going better with Goober?

You'd have a hard time convincing anyone around here that winter even exists.

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home