Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love wi-fi

Cause I'd be unable to update this thing without it. Still in Michigan till Sunday at 6:25am-(yes that is really the time my flight leaves). I'm at my dad's house right now, actually...I'm at the library by my dad's house because he's on this anti-makeyourlifeeasierwithcableandinternet kick right now.

And to be really technical, because I can be and I'm bored out of my freakin mind, I don't actually LEAVE Michigan until like 10:30am on Sunday because I'm flying from here to Detroit and then from D-Town to Atlanta-(herein known as A-Town till I think of something better to call it).

K, so yeah. I'm bored, but alive. Been eating at my favorite joints-(all 3 of them)-was very very destraught that the Cookie Cutter is gone. Best bloody cookie shop EVER. But they're gone now.

Anywho, more updates whenever I wander over to the library again.

Peace out from M-Town.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Brother & Sister in Law just moved to Atlanta and they call it HOTLANTA!

7:44 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

I second Tamara - we've always called it Hotlanta...be there for the entire summer and you'll understand why!

8:42 PM

 
Blogger ~ Lindy ~ said...

i'll keep you in my prayers on sunday!! best wishes for rest and peace the next few days! i love wi-fi too and am THRILLED to be back to it!! "Nanny" Lindy

9:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home