Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Schedule

Baby has set a pretty decent schedule for herself:

8am--Wake up, eat 5 ounces, go back to sleep

11am--Wake up, eat 5 ounces, be active

1pm--Eat 5 ounces, go to sleep

4pm--Wake up, eat 5 ounces, be active

6pm--Eat 5 ounces, go to sleep

8pm--Wake up, eat 5 ounces, be active

11pm--Eat 5 ounces, go to sleep

4:30am--Wake up, eat 5 ounces, go back to sleep until 8am...when it all starts again.

So, she's eating roughly 40 ounces in a 24 hour period and sleeping for 14.5 hours in that same period. She's 2 months old today. She goes for her 2 month appointment next Monday...4 vaccinations--fun fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

WOW - I don't think either of my boys were EVER that schedule-oriented! That's amazing!

9:28 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

That's not far off from my schedule. Or at least how I wish my schedule was :) Except I'm out on the waking up at 4:30 AM. Forget that.

12:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home