Wednesday, June 20, 2007

When Life Throws a Curveball

You'd better have a bat!

That's just one of the random things floating through my brain right now. Others include:

1. I only worked 19 hours out of 75 this week. Yeah, my paycheck is gonna suck. Instead of $250 it will be $60. Bye bye grocery shopping.

2. My plans to get a new car in May have been foiled by my overzelous parents. They want my current car by October, which only gives me 4 months to get the rest of my $$ together for a new car. They do this crap a lot and it's really starting to annoy me. It's my car, I bought it, I own it, TAKE IT IN MAY OR DON'T TAKE IT AT ALL!!!!

3. I have the next 4 days off and it's suppose to rain everyday....lovely.

4. My neighbor is an elderly lady who, I swear, is deaf. I'm sitting on the other side of the apartment with the door shut and I can hear every word of her tv. A bit annoying, no?

5. What am I gonna do for dinner????? I usually eat at work--and seeing as how my paycheck is well...itty bitty...I can't really buy anything. I guess it's good ole' noodles and butter tonight, YUM!

Hope your hump day is going well :):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home