Sunday, April 22, 2007

Time to Move On...

So I made a decision last week that it is time for me to go down a different path. As a result of this, I am separating from my boyfriend. There are a few reasons for this, the first being that I am just not as happy now as I used to be. Whether or not moving out will change that, only time will tell. The second reason is that I feel like we both need to grow and mature a little bit more before committing to something so completely.

There's a lot of tension around here right now, a lot of hurt feelings, and emotions are running high. I will post again sometime, though I don't know when. Seeing as how it is the last 2 weeks of school, I'm looking for an apartment, and I am going to Alaska soon, I'm a bit swamped right now.

I hope you are all well and enjoying this wonderful weather.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Praying for you girl! I hope you know the decisions you are making now are good ones...if it isn't perfect and you aren't there for the rest of your life...it is time to get out! I am praying God will show you what He wants for you. You are loved my friend!!!

1:44 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Just thinking about you Jen. Hang in there...you need to do what is best for you right now, the rest will fall into place in its own time.

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I hope things work out well for you. While relationships do take work, life is too short to be unhappy.

5:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home