Thursday, June 14, 2007

Major Update

Hello from the sauna. On this episode of Jen's Semi-Interesting Life, she will be giving an update about all the interesting-(or uninteresting)-things that have happened in her life over the last month! Enjoy!!!

1. Brian and I separated. I moved into a one bedroom apt. and it is finally organized and feels like home!

2. Went to Alaska on a 7 day, 6 night cruise. Spend $500 on alcohol throughout the entire cruise and enjoyed every minute of my vacation. Pictures will be posted this weekend.

3. Went back to work the day after I arrived home and put in 90 hrs. in 2 weeks!

4. Traveled to Wisconsin to visit with the 1st family I ever nannied for. Was offered a job with them next summer as a live in nanny and signed a contract agreeing to work for them beginning in June 2008.

5. Traveled from Wisconsin to my dad's place in order to pick up my new glasses--suffered headaches for about a week from the new prescription.

6. A friend called me while I was traveling from my dad's place to my house and told me that the bishop of our church passed away in a nasty car accident.

7. Got back to my place and tried to process all of the information in addition to the recent breakup.

8. Began my summer job of working 60 hours a week.

9. Got a major sunburn and day 1 of my summer job even though I wore 50SPF AND put it on every 2 hrs. Go figure.

10. Got internet!

And that is the end of this episode of "Jen's Semi-Interesting Life" See ya'll next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow - you have had a ton of stuff going on! Lots of life changes, but you seem to be taking everything in stride.

Congrats on the job for next summer!

12:40 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Glad to see you back!

50 SPF?!?! I was actually thinking of getting something lower than my SPF 15, as I've been out in the pool and the sun no fewer than four times in the last month, and have gotten hardly any tan at all.

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home