Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heat

So I finally broke down and turned the heat on yesterday. It's been in the 40's during the day here so it was time. I sealed all of my windows and then put plastic up over them. Now I just need to finish the curtains for all of them!

As a side note, I only have the heat on in my bedroom and the living room. The kitchen and bathroom don't really *need* the heat on yet. I figure if I use the oven once a day it will heat up the kitchen nicely, and if I run the shower for 10 minutes before I hop in, the bathroom will be nice and warm when I get out of the shower. Now it's time to sit back and wait for the next electric bill to come. Gee, I can't wait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I TOTALLY cannot relate to this - heat? Now? We're in the upper 80s this week, and lows in the low 70s. There should be a cool down though this weekend, with lows in the chilly 50's and highs in the low 70s!

3:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home