Saturday, October 06, 2007

When It Rains

It pours, and lightenings, and thunders, and the house shakes from the power of the thunder. It started raining last night, around 11 or so I think. Rained all night, and it's still raining at noon. It supposed to rain all day today, all night, and tomorrow. Definately no drought here. Here's a satellite picture:
See those 2 little yellow blobs that are sort of connected on the right center side of you screen? I live just North of that. And here's another picture. This picture is the satellite image that is to the west of where this picture was taken:


If you look closely you can kinda line the two up. So yeah, I'll be inside for most of the day. Good day to study I guess. If you see the sun, say 'Hi' for me :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

stay dry!!!!

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home