Monday, September 24, 2007

Dog, Cold, & Other Random Stuff

Dog:

I called the shelter this morning and they had a report of a missing Pomeranian. I connected with the owners of the missing Pomeranian and we determined that the dog was theirs. They came over and got her. So she's back with her owners now :) They were very happy to have her back, I was a little sad to see her go. I got quite attached to the little rascal. I was calling her Peanut, turns out her name is Graham Cracker. Anyway, it ended well :)

Cold:

That cold I posted about on Wednesday apparently isn't a cold. It's bronchitis. Yay. I knew something was up when I woke up this morning. I had been on the mend since Friday and then when I woke up this morning my lungs felt like they were on fire. My chest aches and I feel like I can't get enough air. Blah.

Other Random Stuff:

Ummm....Not too much has been going on actually. It was 83F today. Craziness I tell ya, just plain craziness. Other than that, I've just been taking care of the dog and hacking up a lung in the process. Anywho, I'm going to go crawl into bed. Have a good night everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I'm glad the pup is back at home, even if it isn't your home. You did a good thing, taking care of peanut/graham cracker.

Get thee some medicine and GET BETTER! I know, I'm one to talk right now...

9:50 PM

 
Blogger Mali Royer said...

Awww, I'm sooo glad that the dog story had a happy ending. (Yay for not being evicted!)

9:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home