Friday, October 19, 2007

Over Being Angry

Maybe it's the cough syrup with codiene in it-(I have bronchitis again), but I'm over being angry about my job situation. I realized last night that being angry about it is not going to get me anywhere. Though I'm upset at the possibility of not seeing Charge at all, I needed to take a step back from the situation and look at it objectively. That's where I'm at right now. I will post more later, but codiene is starting to kick in and the words are going blurry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

What happened? Have they decided they don't need you as a nanny anymore? That's rough. Codeine. Ah yes, I vaguely remember codeine...

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Codeine is good, but I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get better soon.

12:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home