Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Hurting Heart

I just found out today that my friend, who's pregnant with a little girl and due in February, is most likely going to lose the baby. By lose the baby I mean that the baby won't survive. The baby has Trisomy-18, or Edward's disease. It's the same chromosone abnormality that Copeland, over at the Farley's, had. It's her first baby. She's 21. I can't imagine what she and her fiance are going through. They were so happy and looking forward to meeting their daughter. Now, a cloud of sadness have overcome them. Please pray for them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Oh Jen, huge hugs to your friend. I remember when I was pregnant with Tyler, one of my tests (the neuchal fold test at 11 weeks) came back abnormal...trisomy 18 was one of the things it pointed to. The fear was all-consuming.

Your friend and her fiance are in my prayers.

2:55 PM

 
Blogger Tamara said...

I am soooo sorry!!!

9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home