Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Girl Gets Detention for Hugging her Friends

Check out the article here.

Are you kidding me? Things like this make me wanna scream. At the preschool I worked at, the handbook had a strict "hands off" policy. We regularly broke the policy, especially when the younger ones needed to be rocked to sleep. But seriously, detention? Some people have a stick where the sun don't shine. Honestly.

I can see it now:

Child: Miss Jen, I need a hug.

Me: Sorry, I can't hug you, I might go to jail.

Sad, sad world we live in. Some people just don't think when they make up ridiculous rules like this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

We have over-ruled ourselves - so many rules that they're absolutely ridiculous.

4:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home