Wednesday, December 05, 2007

December

Oh December, how I love thee. 2 reasons I love December...Christmas decorations and my birthday. The decorating of my apartment is almost finished. I'll post pictures as soon as it's done--and the house is clean. The only downside with my birthday this year is that I have 4 final exams that day. Yes, you read that right, FOUR! I'll basically be on campus all day, here's the breakdown:

7:30-9:30am = Exam 1

10:00am-12:00pm = Exam 2

12:30-2:30pm = Exam 3

3:00-5:00pm = Exam 4

To add insult to injury, Exam # 5 is at 7:30am the next morning. No celebrating for me on my birthday night as I'll be studying and sleeping. The upside is that I'll be done on Thursday of exam week and then it's off to Wisconsin for Christmas!!!

So, how's your December going?

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Give me a couple of days to think about December...Scott's out of town right now so I'm barely keeping myself together!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I like December for the 0.5% chance we'll have a White Christmas.

It's 72 here today.

Happy opposite-of-belated birthday :)

11:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home