Saturday, December 15, 2007

House Tornado

Those 2 kids I had last night? Yeah, lets just call them 2 little tornado's. My house was clean before they got here, when they left 5 hours later, I couldn't even walk through my living room!

Alas, my living room is now clean again, somewhat at least. After being up for 20 hours I didn't bother on moving my pillows & blankets back into my bedroom-(the girls brought them out to my living room for the movie we watched)-and I just crashed on the floor. I don't know if that's exhaustion or just sheer laziness. Either way, I slept on the floor.

As for today, I slept in and I've been doing homework all day. Fun times, I know you're all jealous.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Girl, that's a natural state of residence here with 2 kids playing inside!

Actually, I really miss doing the whole homework/study thing...but I'm not quite motivated enough to go for my doctorate (yet).

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home