Friday, December 14, 2007

Not Very Profound

This isn't going to be a big eye opening post. Sorry folks, it's 8:15am on a Friday. I had a whopping 15 minutes of review for my 8am class and now I'm killing time until my next class-(in the same room)-at 9am, where I have another 15 minutes of review.

In other news-(do I sound like a newscaster)-I'll have kidlings over-running my house tonight. Well, actually it's only 2 kids but my apartment is SMALL. It's 2 girls, ages 3 & 4. Not siblings. They know each other, but neither one is very good at sharing so this should be interesting.

After class I'm going to go home and kid proof my house. Ya know, put all of the really important things up high. Neither one of them listen very well. I hate to say it but they're both a bit spoiled and get away with a lot.

Hmm..what else. Not a whole lot really. It's 12F at 8:20am. Yeah, my hair froze this morning. Did you know that when your hair freezes and you crack it, you get split ends and kinks in your hair? Yeah, something to keep in mind if you ever come up north. Yay for cold weather.

I guess that's about it for my useless caffiene deprived brain at 8:20am. Happy Friday to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

There is NO WAY I could live up there! too cold!

Good luck tonight!

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home