Friday, December 28, 2007

Non-Stop-Energy

So I've been at work since 7:30am. It's now noon-thirty. Just thought I'd write out a quick list of what we've done today:

Danced, played with the dog, took the dog for a walk, had breakfast-(scrambled eggs & waffles)-gave my Charge a bath, played outside, shoveled snow, colored, redecorated her dry erase board for New Year's, danced again, played on the WebKinz website, played with the dog-Again.

Sadly, I've only done 1 of 2 things I was instructed to do today. 1=give her a bath, I did that. 2=have her finish painting the mug for her dad as a Christmas present. She's completely not interested in doing it. Grrrr!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hope the afternoon went much better in the painting department!

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home