Saturday, January 19, 2008

First Week

Well, the first week of classes is over with. It's the same old verse, same as the first. Go to class, listen to lecture, do in class assignments, come home, do homework, go back and do more of that. I don't really know how to feel about my last semester here. On one hand, I'm glad to be in my last semester. On the other hand, I'm a little dissappointed to be leaving the place I've called home since August of 2003. Granted I wanna get out of here for a number of reasons. Reason #1 is my ex is here and I want to get as far away from him as possible. Reason #2 is I've been here for 5 years. Reason #3 is I wanna get to my job in Milwaukee and start living my life without homework.

Classes are going to be crazy this semester. There's something to say for Senioritis. What with the load of homework & demands on seniors here I can see why some people just give up. Not thinking that's going to be me or anything, at least I hope not.

Other than that I'm working 6 days a week until April, when tax season is over. It's roughly 20 hours a week. Couple that with the 16 hours a week I'm required to work on my senior research project and the grant I have to write for one of my classes, it should be an interesting semester.

I guess that's all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow, the LAST semester! Best of luck with your schedule and stuff...I miss school so much, but there is NO WAY I could go back right now...I'll just stick with my Master's (which I am TOTALLY using as a preschool teacher three days a week and a mommy - dontcha think? LOL).

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home