Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Bunny Conversations

So Goober and I had some enlightening conversations about the Easter Bunny yesterday. Let me just say, some of the things that came out of her mouth made it very hard to keep a straight face. Enjoy.

"I don't think the Easter Bunny is a real bunny. It's just a guy dressed up in a costume."

"The Easter Bunny uses snowshoes to get around without freezing his paws off."

"Maybe he'll stop at your house to say hi to his friend."-(I have a netherland dwarf rabbit)

"He makes all the Easter candy and then sells it to Wal-Mart. Wow he must be rich."

"You're not a kid, but you're not an adult, so I don't know if you're gonna get anything from the Easter Bunny."

Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Haha. Coincidentally, I got into an intense discussion about the Easter Bunny with my nine-year-old cousin yesterday :)

9:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home