Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Coffee

It's 3:40pm and I'm finally getting my first cup of joe. I was going to forego the coffee today, opting for cheap Faygo diet cola instead. But 60 ounces of pop later I'm no more awake than I was 6 hours ago. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I worked last night, and this morning. Or maybe it's because I am STILL fighting a cold after 3 weeks. Or maybe, just maybe, the stress surrounding my senior thesis project has gotten to be too much.

No matter how you look at it, it's the middle of the afternoon and I have another 5 hours before I'm done with work. Which works, because I've already been here for 5 hours.

I'm going to go enjoy my coffee now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madeline Pierce said...

Today I caved and got a latte, too. There were just sleepy vibes all over, I guess.

My thoughts are with Olivia! Please keep us updated.

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Creative-Type Dad said...

3 weeks? Wow.

Hope you recover before the summer

11:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home