Thursday, March 06, 2008

Language

The subtleties of the English language can be hard to pick up. I'm not talking about people who speak English as a second language, I'm talking about kids. As evidence of this, I bring to you Goober's latest trouble with the English language. Let me set this up for you:

Me: My ears are plugged with fluid so I have trouble hearing you when you're in the other room.

30 minutes later

Me: Goober come here please

*silence*

Me: Goober!

*silence*

I go find her.

Me: Hey, I've been calling for you.

Goober: Oh sorry. My head must be plugged with ears.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh my goodness, my boys say stuff like this all the freaking time! I wish I could remember even one of them! :-)

11:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home