Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This Can't Be Happening

I'm ready to scream, cry, curl up in a ball, throw something, yell, and just altogether flip out. Goober's last day of school in on Friday. 3 days, 3 more days until I was supposed to start my summer schedule of 67 hours a week with her. 3 days...just 3 more days. Then, out of nowhere, my boss hits me with this:

"I might not need you for the month of June"

*insert jaw dropping here*

"and I'll know in the middle of June if I need you in July"

*insert sinking feeling in stomach here*

"and if I don't need you for June or July, I probably won't need you for August."

*insert internal panic mode here*

So basically, i will have NO income for June, possibly NO income for July, and if those 2 are true, NO income for August.

Are you kidding me?????????? I can make it *maybe* 6 weeks without a paycheck. That's a BIG maybe though. I'm stressed, frustrated, just don't know what to do. I'll know for sure about June this Thursday. I hate not knowing. I hate it even more than this is happening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Egads, Jen...why in the world would they treat you this way? I'd start hunting around for something else, simply because they seem highly unreliable. I know you love that girl to pieces, but they seem to be walking all over you, and from what I gather from here, you are worth so much more than that.

(((HUGS)))

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home