Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Drawn

I've been reading a few adoption blogs in the past 2-3 months. Not religiously, but I'd check them about 2 times a month, just to see how everything was going. But lately it has changed. I now feel drawn to read these blogs every day. To seek out new adoption blogs on a daily basis. To read each new adoption blog I come across from beginning to end.

Maybe it's just that I have a lot of extra time on my hands this week.

Or maybe it's God working on my heart and mind for something bigger . . . Time will tell

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Thinking about adoption? I do think there's something "going on" when we just feel drawn towards things and aren't sure why. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

12:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home