Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trouble maker

Of course the day after I post about the awesome schedule that ButterBall has put herself on, she changes it. She was up at 1am eating, then slept till 6am--when she ate 3 ounces, then took another 1 ounce at 8, then slept till noon, when she ate her first full 5 ounces of the day. *sigh*

She also skipped her poopy this morning and has no interest in being held--except, of course, when she's sleeping--which is also a change because she WAS sleeping in her pack n play 90% of the time.

And now? Right now she's happily chewing on her hand in between having conversations with the baby in the mirror.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

Awww. I am not buying for one second that the little angel in this picture could EVER be a trouble maker.

Nephew Bone started chewing on his hand a few weeks ago. He can get his hole fist in his mouth. I tried it, but couldn't. Which made me wonder at what age the fist outgrows the mouth.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Oh that is one CUTE picture! I love it!

12:34 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Look at that picture! I'd be thrilled with myself too if I was that cute!

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home