Thursday, February 08, 2007

Snow, Snow, Everywhere

*Note* I wrote this yesterday and just forgot to post it. Sorry!!!

And yet I still have school. The only school that is open today is the university I attend. All of the other schools in the county were closed yesterday and today. The university was closed yesterday because they couldn't get the parking lots cleared on time. Seriously, the only reason this university has EVER closed is when they can't get the parking lots cleared.

In other news, my step-grandfather is in the hospital with accute pancreatitis. The last update I got was at 8am this morning so I am vigilantly holding my cell phone at all times awaiting another update. My grandmother is having trouble with her chemo and radiation, so they've been tweeking that all week. My mom sounds extremely tired and I wish I could go down and help her out but the roads are so bad that I don't want to risk an accident by trying to drive down there. Of course, my family that lives an hour away from my grandparents is "too busy to help" and my dad insists on working even though he can take time off whenever he wants. Gotta love the priorities in my family!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Stay warm, okay? You have heat?

That's a bummer about school - you'd think that the university would cancel if every other institution around them was cancelling. True, many students live on campus, but what about the professors????

9:42 PM

 
Blogger HESH PRINCE said...

i can school that is open today is the university I attend. All of the other schools in the county were closed yesterday and today. The university was closed yesterday because they couldn't get the parking lots cleared on time
Cell Phone Radiation and the Increase in Brain Cancer
people appear to have an almost pathological emotional attachment to their cell phones and there is a fascinating suggestion that cell radiation pulses might actually be addictive to the human brain
for more information visit this site

Cellphoneradiation

10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home