Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday Marker

So Monday officially began 42 minutes ago. I'm not a big fan of Monday's, but this one is particularily brutal, this Monday marks the beginning of the Spring 2007 semester AND the beginning of a 2nd job. In addition to marking the beginning of the aforementioned items, this Monday also marks the end of the meager social life that I have. Ah Monday, a necessary evil that rears it's ugly head every 7 days. The day that I dread every week, even if I have the day off. It's just a mean little day, and the only day of the week that starts with "M." Monday will forever be marked in my memory as a dreaded day. I will depart back into the college world today with these words:

If you're a hater of Monday's, like me, good luck.

If you're a lover of Monday's, what is wrong with you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Idaho Dad said...

I don't mind this particular Monday because it's a holiday and I don't have to do any teaching!

But yeah, normally Mondays and me don't get along.

3:46 AM

 
Blogger Judy said...

It is a love-hate relationship that I have with Mondays. Travis and Tyler both go to school on Mondays (yay!) and it is my one day a week that I am boy-less and don't have a set work schedule. Plus, after working at church all day on Sunday, it is even a bit sweeter to not have any work to do on Mondays.

HOWEVER, Mondays are also the beginning of yet another week of juggling schedules and making lunches, checking homework and covering two part-time jobs. Monday just feels heavy.

8:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this Monday, no school for me or kiddos...unfortunately it is also grumpy day for kids...any ideas as to how to make them clean their room. I agree, it is overwhelming. But I didn't dump the 800000000 toys they have all over the floor...*SIGH*...so you are right Mondays stink.

1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home