Saturday, April 07, 2007

Day Before Easter

And my house is a mess!!! Good thing nobody is coming over. Instead, my boss invited Brian and I over to her house for Easter dinner. :) Another plus is that I wasn't planning on doing anything for Easter anyways so now we get fed AND I get to play with the baby. So tomorrow I will be at my bosses house for a wonderful dinner....that is, after I brush the snow off of my car. Yes, you heard me right...snow.

Old man winter just wasn't ready to give up the fight yet I guess, spring teased us with lots of rain and warm temps...then winter showed up again with his boxing gloves on-and, unfortunately, he's winning. Spring is such a wimp, we need to get him in better shape for next year.

Anywho, I hope you all have a great Easter...and if you see sun, say hi for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I'm with you - we covered all our plants tonight and brought in the things in pots - this is CRAZY!

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home