Friday, October 19, 2007

The Job Story-A Timeline

August 2007: Give my boss my schedule for the fall semester. Aunt is due with a baby boy in early November. She quit her job. I am scheduled to work every Monday, Wednedsay & Friday. Aunt will work every Tuesday and Thursday.

September 2007: Everything going well with the schedule.

October 2007: Boss has multiple meetings out of town. Aunt takes care of Charge while Boss is out of town. I'm not sure what will happen in November when Aunt has her baby. I have class until 5pm on Tuesday's and Thursday's and the after school program only runs until 4:45pm at Charge's school. I'm told that Aunt is going back to college in January. I ask about me having a job. Nobody's really sure what's going to happen because nobody's sure of their schedules yet. At the very least, I will be doing Monday's because Charge has ballet class on that day and the other children Aunt watches won't sit there while Charge is in class.

That's where I'm at right now. Everything is up in the air but I'm counting on Aunt watching Charge more often because babysitting is her only source of income.

One of my professor's is setting up a 'social night' with some of his co-workers and, if everything goes as planned, I will be watching 4 kids every other Saturday for the parents at 'social night.'

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Hey, that thing with the prof sound good!

You are a trooper. I am such an anal schedule girl that I'd have a hard time not having a plan for all that babysitting with Charge!

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home