Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween

Halloween around here is a multi-day affair. Here's the breakdown for candy seeking kids in our neighborhood this year:

Friday: Downtown trick or treating 4-7pm. Campus haunted house.

Saturday: Campus haunted house & campus trick or treating from 4-7pm. Haunted woods in the next town over from 7-11pm. Police Post trick-or-treating. Trick or treating on the Reservation & along with 2 haunted halls as well as fun and games from 4-10pm.

Sunday: Haunted Woods again from 7-11pm

Wednesday: Actual trick-or-treating around the town neighborhoods.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, the kids get a TON of candy. I mean, they've got 3 full days of trick or treating. Hence the reason the Halloween candy most kids get lasts until next Halloween. At about the time it runs out, Halloween is already here again. It's a never ending supply of candy in this place. Man, I wish I grew up here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home