Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another one for my book...

Yeah, the book that I'll probably never write called "101 ways to piss off your babysitter." Read on for details of last night's fiasco.

7:20 - Phone call asking me if I can babysit later on that night. I say yes. She says she'll call me when she needs me.

10:55 - Go to bathroom

10:56 - She calls while I'm in the bathroom

10:57 - Get phone and see she left a voicemail. Listen to it *read on for transcript of message*

"Hi Jen. You said you'd babysit for me and now you're not answering your phone. I guess call me if you're still gonna do it."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Yeah, sorry I'm not at your beck and call. I don't carry my cell phone EVERYWHERE with me like *some* people do. Get over yourself lady. You're not THAT important.

And yes, I did babysit for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

First of all, I just trying to get over the time of night that she called you. This is okay? Is she working graveyard or something?

And, I agree. Draw the line on the phone usage. Potty talk seems to mean something different these days...

4:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home