Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lent...And More

So Lent starts today. For Lent I'm giving up fast food. I've become somewhat of a fast food junkie in the past few months. Laziness, lack of time, whatever you want to attribute it to...I eat a lot of fast food.

Now onto the more part.

That message I posted about in my last entry? Well, turns out that call waiting was turned off on my phone. So she had called me numerous times and I never knew. However, she didn't leave a voicemail until 45 minutes AFTER she started trying to call me. Now I kinda understand her frustration.

Anywho, Happy Lent!

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Still - the time seems really late to me for her to be firming up babysitting plans. Of course, I am a self-proclaimed fuddy-duddy - any phone ringing after 9 isn't for me (or there better be a good reason for it)! :-)

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home