Tuesday, February 26, 2008

And the Final Score is...

What I did today:

Showered

Cleaned the bathroom

Went to the bank

Went to the post office

Did the dishes

Cleaned the kitchen

Took out the garbage

Cleaned the rabbit's cage

Dried the Valentine's Day flowers

Created a webpage for a school assignment

Went to work-(and worked late)

Ate a decent meal

Left to do until tomorrow:

Go grocery shopping

Clean my bedroom

Change the sheets

Do laundry-(I need a solid 2-3 hours to do this because I don't have laundry facilities at my apartment building)

Finish experiment

Outline a grant

I guess on the positive side, I did over half of the stuff on my to do list today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bone said...

You have a rabbit??

OK, either I did not know this or I knew and forgot. Probably the latter. Because now it seems like I kinda remember reading something about it a long time ago.

9:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home