Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ouch

So I woke up this morning to an aching back, sore shoulders, and a stiff neck. What could be the cause of this? I wondered. Then I remembered, I planted my car into a snowbank yesterday. Yeah, snow isn't always soft. So I am now requesting that all snowbanks that have a layer of ice over them and/or have hardened into a solid mound of ice be called ice banks. It sounds much more appropriate when I look at my poor car, sans headlight, and cringe every time I move.

And of course today just happens to be the day where I had to carry 2 laptop computers with hookups & 6 files across campus to run my experiment. Yeah, that certainly helped my back/shoulders/neck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wow, glad you weren't seriously hurt! Let me know how the research goes today!

3:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home