Saturday, May 31, 2008

Weekend of the To Do List

Well this is officially my last weekend before starting the summer schedule. I have a job for at least the next 2 weeks. I'll know about the rest of the summer on June 9th. Anyways, onto the do to list:

1. Go to Wal-Mart

2. Go to the grocery store

3. Deposit a check

4. Pay rent

5. Pay the electric bill

6. Wash the dishes

7. Clean the kitchen

8. Clean the bathroom

9. Clean the living room

10. Clean the bedroom

11. Do laundry

12. Put laundry away

13. Seperate and freeze the 8 lbs. of chicken & 4 lbs. of ground beef in my fridge

14. Sleep

The obvious goal is to get all of this done before Sunday at midnight. We'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

I'm sending you some fast-cleaning vibes and hope the shopping goes quickly! If you have any extra time, I've got a whole couch full of laundry...

9:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home