Sunday, June 01, 2008

Things I got done are in bold:

1. Go to Wal-Mart

2. Go to the grocery store

3. Deposit a check

4. Pay rent

5. Pay the electric bill

6. Wash the dishes

7. Clean the kitchen

8. Clean the bathroom

9. Clean the living room

10. Clean the bedroom

11. Do laundry

12. Put laundry away

13. Seperate & freeze the 8 lbs of chicken and 4 lbs. of ground beef in my fridge

14. Sleep

So a little over 1/2 of the to-do list done. I got word from my boss that she won't know about my job until June 16th now. So that gives me another week of guaranteed work, but it still stinks that I won't know until 1/2 way through June if I have a job or not.

Tomorrow I'll be starting my summer work schedule. 13 hour day. I hoping it goes well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

What? No sleep? Hope you squeezed that in last night in preparation for the 13 hour day! HAHA

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home