Friday, August 22, 2008

Schedule

I have a crazy schedule before I leave for Georgia.

Friday: Finish getting my stuff out of the apartment, do a final clean and turn the key in. Drop stuff off to Goodwill and take in the recycling. Go to the library and cancel my account, tie up all lose ends.

Saturday: Say good-bye to 2 families that have been an integral part of my life over the past 5 years.

Sunday: Say good-bye to another family.

Monday: Clean up the house I'm staying in, pack the car, and hit to road for my hometown.

Tuesday-Friday: Say good-bye to all of my friends in my hometown.

Saturday: Drive, with my dad, to the Soo. Check into the hotel, try to get some sleep.

Sunday: Fly to Georgia at way-to-early am. Get to Georgia early afternoon. Take the train uptown where I'll be picked up by my employer's. They will then drive me to the house where I will unpack, get settled, and sleep.

Monday: Start work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

WOW - I can't believe it is already here! Congrats!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Wow. Congrats on the job and good luck with the move!

Dress cool. It's 92 here today :)

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home