Friday, November 14, 2008

November

November is not a good month for me. Sure there's Thanksgiving, and I have a lot to be thankful for, but throughout my life, November has not been a great month.

1. My grandfather passed away suddenly this month in 1998

2. Byron "Butch" passed away suddenly this month in 2007

3. I failed at my job this month in 2008

4. I had major surgery this month in 2006

5. Veteran's Day is this month, and I know more people who've died in the military than who have lived to tell their story.

So all in all, one day of family, friends, and yummy food in a month of many tears and sadness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Sending you a November hug....you are precious Jen! If you need a place to stay on the way home, holler at me, I'm outside of Nashville and probably RIGHT on your way. Maybe we could at least meet for lunch???

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Sorry we're in the middle of a bad month for you. I hope you make it cleanly into December!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home