Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Buzzing Around

Most of you have noticed that I haven't been blogging much recently. Sure I can go through the list of regular excuses; I'm tired, I work all the time, I have nothing to say, etc. All valid excuses, but they're not right for the reason I haven't been posting.

The number one reason I haven't posted is this: I have too much to say and cannot find the words to say it. I have so much buzzing around in my head, but the words just aren't coming. Every time I write a post, it ends up being a rant. I don't want to post nothing but rants. I want to be constructive, think things through, shed new light on a situation--that's why I write....to find new ways, get answers, think of things differently.

When I'll post again, I don't know. Perhaps tomorrow, perhaps it will be a week. I'm trying to convince myself to post once a week, working up from there. Wish me luck...and sorry for the absence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

(((HUGS)))

7:18 AM

 
Blogger Bone said...

I haven't thought you've been ranting. And even if you were, it's your blog, and sometimes you just gotta get stuff out.

11:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home