Monday, November 27, 2006

I Knew Something Was Up...

When I slept for 13 1/2 hours yesterday. I woke up this morning with a horribly aching jaw and a funny taste in my mouth. The aching jaw is due to the fact that my 3rd wisdom tooth is attempting to come in partially under my last molar. The entire gum area back there is all swollen red and my molar is ripping away from the gum line--ouch. And that funny taste this morning, that was blood. So I can't chew anything on that side and the whole left side of my face aches. Tylenol isn't helping, and I can't take Motrin. Grrrrrr. Add to that the fact that it hurts to swollow because my throat is sore, but I can't determine if I'm getting sick or if it's just from the constant irritation of the blood trickling down my throat. Only 1 more month before I get these damn teeth out.

In other news, we had to give the bunny back to his owners yesterday :( I miss him. I mentioned to the mom that he had a cold that needed to be taken care of ASAP and that his nails needed to be clipped. She told me that she didn't care enough about him to take him to the vet. I told her again that we're willing to take him, she told her kids that I was gonna steal their bunny and they'd never see it again. Not sure where that came from, but whatever. So now the kids are upset with me, even though I never intended to steal the bunny. I offered him a better home, that's all.

So that's the news from the arctic...errr...Upper Michigan. Have a great week everybody!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Library Lady said...

OUCH!
Feel better soon. And sorry about the bunny...

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Judy said...

Oh no! So sad about Ani! Maybe they will change their minds...

Stay warm! We're in shorts and t-shirts today, but the weather will definitely change by Thursday here.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home