Tuesday, October 31, 2006

No I Didn't Die....

For those of you who just had a sigh of relief, I LOVE YOU. And for those of you who's response was "awwwwwwwww..." well, we just won't say cause I needa keep this G rated. Anyways, an update...

- My friend's baby, Cameron Nicholas came into this world on October 16th at 9:40pm weighed in at a hefty 9lbs 2.9oz and 20.75 inches long. You can see a picture of the little bugger at this site. Just copy and paste---- http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=0C3V2E2S2Z

- The man told me that he can pay me rent for Nov. and Dec. on December 1st. Needless to say my bank account looks anorexic right now since I had to pay all of it by myself until he can pay me back.

- Spanish class is getting worse and worse.

- The man works nights now. 10 hr shifts 4 days a week.

- I want somebody to explain to me how I'm working 20 hrs. a week at $2.50 an hr while the man is working 40 hrs. a week at $7.50 an hr, yet I'm still paying for more than he is. If you can explain that to me, bless you.

- The Christmas shopping had been put on hold because I have no money.

- My fridge is leaking.

- The girl I watch read her first book yesterday. I was so proud.

- It's snowing, and it's Halloween. Stupid weather.

- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Wasn't worried about your general well-being, but I figured you were under tons of "stuff" at the moment.

Hmmm...that math on the money making just doesn't add up! :-D

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Bone said...

Glad you're alive.

And, dude, seriously, someone needs to shape up or ship out. (Did I really just use that corny phrase?)

I vote that you post a picture of the snow. You know, for us southerners.

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home